Gosh, we are almost half way through March but we want to share with you our top five February highlights. (Better late than never!)
- Our first holiday of the year and first trip to Cornwall in February half term. Mummy also went to Bristol to see biggest sis MeeMee and Lea went to London to see her favourite singer.
- Our first visit of the year to Folly Farm.
- Our blog turned two on 1st February
- Lea got offered a place on the Music Technology course in September. She wanted a place SO much!
- We were offered a fantastic holiday to France in May, which we just had to accept! Mummy has also secured a brand new people carrier to take us there to review too! We are very excited!
Other highlights included Pancake Day on the 9th and MeeMee and L stayed at Bluestone – we went to visit them there. Mummy and Nana chose some new shoes for Mother’s Day thanks to Hotter shoes and were very happy!
Other not so great memories of February are quite a bit of illness, sore throats, colds etc. and Luke and I had booster injections for various things. Lea had her booster on 1 March. We had lots and lots of rain, winds and storms, and spent a lot of time at home watching films whilst snuggled up.
How was your February? (It seems ages ago now!)