We have had a very damp winter, and because our home has double glazing and cavity wall insulation, we do suffer some damp inside – especially on the North facing wall. Mummy has to dry our washing indoors on rainy days too, which adds to the problem. She was thrilled then, when she had the chance to review an Ebac 3000 Dehumidifier to see if it would help us.
Mummy has filmed a video review which shows the dehumidifier in action:
Mummy is really impressed with the dehumidifier, we have been running it for six days now, for a couple of hours a day, and you can see in the video the amount of water it has collected. This model of dehumidifier is suitable for a four bedroom house. Set up is so easy – plug in, and set the mode you want – that’s it! Make sure the water tank is fully clicked into place.
Top Tips for using the Ebac 3000 Dehumidifier:
- Position on the first floor ideally, as moisture rises – or in the dampest coldest part of your home.
- Position away from a direct heat source.
- Leave the doors in your home open slightly to allow a good flow of air throughout.
- Run on the Smart Control setting which is Ebac patented and monitors and works with the environment around the dehumidifier to reduce running time and lower running costs.
- You can also set to Laundry mode if you are drying laundry indoors, or Air Purifying Mode to stop extracting moisture, and to simply purify the air.
- There is a timer to set thr running times for 2, 4 0r 6 hours.
This model is actually the 3650e – it didn’t say on the box or instructions, so Mummy thought it was just the 3000.
We can all feel the difference in the air in our home, and the moisture it is still collecting is astounding really. Mummy runs it for a couple of hours a day in the morning when everyone is showering, and maybe in the evening too. She doesn’t run it at night because it is a little noisy, and because Nana told her dehumidifiers can dry the air too much whilst we are sleeping.
We were sent the Ebac 3000 Dehumidifier from ao.com who’s service is faultless. The delivery process was so easy, you are notified at every step of despatch, the delivery day, the delivery time and you can request the order is left with a neighbour or in a safe place if you cannot be home.