I had an amazing Christmas, Santa was very kind to me indeed and I had lots of lovely presents. You may have already read about our Christmas, and what we got up to leading up to it in December. I want to share with you my five top toys for a three year old that I had, and know other three year olds will love. If you have a 3rd birthday coming up your tot will love you even more than they do now if you decide to choose one of these gifts!
- Thomas and Friends wooden trains. I LOVE Thomas, and love my wooden train set that I already had. Santa found these trains, which fit my track perfectly. I have some Brio track and some ELC and supermarket track and they all fit together perfectly. Mummy says the Thomas Wooden Train Set track is deeper though and would not fit. But the trains do. I had Thomas, Percy and James.
- Fisher Price Imaginext BatCave. I wanted this SO very much, and I love it. It comes with Batman and Robin and a cool BatBike. Batman can lock up his enemies in the jail, fire his targets at them, and check that Gotham City is safe, there are lots of other things it does too. Santa gave me a set with The Joker and Harley Quinn figures in too. Ooooh baddies for Batman to catch!
- Spider Man bike by Infusa. This is the fabbest thing ever. It is the perfect size for me, even though I am quite tall. I love skidding around the house on it, and can’t wait for some dry weather so I can go outside on it.
- Not really toys, but I love them just as much – my Spider Man and Iron Man costumes. There are lots around to choose from. I also have a Batman one too with a little cape.
- My Avengers Hot Wheels cars – oh you have to see these, they are amazing. My current obsession is Hot Wheels and I wanted a Spider Man Hot Wheels car – I had it in a Spidey Track set AND a set of Avengers Hot Wheels too! Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Ultron. My faves!
I had lots and lots of other toys, books and games too, these are just my top five. Do you have a three year old, if so, would they like these?