January is almost over, and we would like to share with you five January highlights that we have had amongst the doom and gloom following Christmas.
- I started school. Not a great highlight for me I have to say, I really don’t like leaving Mummy, but I do kind of enjoy it when I am there. I haven’t been since last Tuesday though, because I have been ill. I have a terrible cough, cold and sore throat. I have started writing my numbers too, and can write 1,2,3,4.
- We made it into the Tots 100 Top 100 out of over 9000 registered parenting bloggers in the UK, at number 86! To say we were chuffed is a slight understatement! Our blog is two years old on 1st February.
- Lea had her Maths GCSE result – she got a B! We are so very proud of her. Maths isn’t Mummy’s strong point, so she is super happy. Lea has also applied to college for September, and has made her first compilation on her new keyboard. She wants to do Music Technology.
- Mummy has booked a little summer holiday for us to Trecco Bay, in South Wales. They went a few years ago and loved it – I have never been and can’t wait.
- Two family celebrations were my Nan and Grandad’s 47th Wedding Anniversary and my cousins 20th birthday. Oh and a treat we had was that Mummy, Lea, Luke and I enjoyed a lovely meal and afternoon at our local Brewers Fayre last Sunday, look out for our review any day now.
We have missed MeeMee, we haven’t seen her at all this month, and we are fed up with the weather – we have had so much rain. Both Luke and I and Lea too have been poorly with a throat virus thing, and we haven’t really been out much because of the weather. Looking forward though, it is half term in two weeks and we are going to Cornwall for the first time. Hopefully the weather will get better – it can’t get much worse – and anyway, we will have a lovely time.
How was your January?