It is no secret that we love travelling. We have had an amazing year in 2015, travelling to lots of parts of the UK, and to our other favourite island, Menorca. Mummy is already planning our next holidays and looking at a few staycations for 2016.
We want to try new places and new accommodation, as well as some of our well loved hotel chains too.
Here is our bucket list of staycations in 2016:
- Looe, Cornwall. None of us have ever been to Cornwall, and we are looking forward to staying on a fantastic caravan site for a few days. I have never stayed in a caravan like this, only in my Nan and Grandad’s tourer so I am quite excited. (We are on that holiday in the photo).
- Camping in the New Forest. We tried camping this year, and although the campsite was fantastic, it poured down with rain the whole time. We would love to, hopefully, go camping in the sunshine!
- A visit to Blackpool. Mummy and the others have been a few years ago, but I have never been. Mummy would like to go in the summer, or in the winter to see the lights.
- A cottage in The Lake District. Mummy loves this part of the UK, and would love to take me there. She took the others six years ago, and stayed in Ambleside. She tells me it is just beautiful.
- A festival. Another camping one – or maybe glamping! We have never been to a festival, and Mummy thinks that now I am a little older next summer would be a great time to take us all. It is usually a long weekend, with lots and lots of exciting things for us all to do and see.
So, this is our first holiday bucket list for staycations for 2016, I wonder how many we will manage?
Do you have any holiday plans for next year yet?