If us toddlers are happy, then you are happy! I wrote a post just before last Christmas to remind you of what not to forget for Christmas – now I am a whole year older I am updating my list of Toddler Essentials for Christmas!
Just remember your Christmas will be all the smoother and less stressed if you use this check list, believe me! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
- Milk Formula or special milk – I am still on Lactofree, there is a long life one too so Mummy can get some extra and not take up fridge space.
- Baby / Toddler food & snacks -whatever we love best, eat well, and have regularly. That rich Christmas Dinner may be a bit too much for us! Two years ago I cut my first tooth on Christmas Eve and despite being a great eater, I would only eat bananas, avocados and toast! Last year I didn’t eat a huge dinner (I was 2) because I was a bit over excited.
- Don’t forget how young we are, and we WILL get overwhelmed very quickly! Spread out our presents over the two days.
- I am now potty trained! Woohoo! But don’t forget nappies if you still need them! And some spare too.
- Baby Wipes – so very handy for 100 things and spills!
- Back up all photos on your phones etc so you have plenty of memory for the Christmas Photos and Videos.
- Charge all cameras, phones, tablets on Christmas Eve, ready for the big day. Keep the chargers in one easy to find place for top ups!
- To keep the adults happy – don’t forget loo roll, milk, coffee, tea, bread and the other basic stuff. You can get so carried away with the special foods and treats that you forget these.
- Everyday food as well as the yummy Christmas treats. Yoghurt, fruit, cereal etc.
- Try and have a quiet hour or so for a nap – I get VERY grumpy otherwise.
- Keeping to any usual routine, especially for babies and young tots will help them.
And that’s it! Please add your own Must Have’s below, and have a very Merry Christmas x