Hello again – as promised, my weekly Fab Five for Friday is all about Halloween again! Here are 5 more things we either have been, or will be doing to celebrate Halloween.
1. Making cute mini pumpkins out of clementines – simply by drawing a spooky face on with a marker pen.
2. Doing the same with orange peppers! Aren’t they cute!
3. Going for lovely long walks in our local woods – we love the changing colours of the trees, and kicking the leaves. I love doing this dressed ready for Halloween!
4. Pumpkin carving – or drawing on, which seems to be a bit of a craze this year. Use battery operated tea lights in your pumpkin for safety if you do carve it out, and to stop it blowing out.
5. Making more crafts – the simpler the better – we have had lots of fun making more this year.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my Fab Five for Friday Halloween. With half term next week and Halloween at the end, I am looking forward to some family time with my sis and bro – and seeing my biggest sis too. I look forward to sharing it all with you, and hope you have a wonderful week.
What are you doing for Halloween and half term?