You probably know that we fly to Menorca next Wednesday for a week, we are SO excited!
So this weeks Fab Five for Friday is all about the Top 5 holiday essentials you need if you are going on holiday abroad….
1. Passports! Obvious, but check well in advance that yours are all in date – babies need their own passport no matter how young they are, and they are renewed every five years, not ten.
2. EHIC Health card – essential in case you need medical care if holidaying in Europe. They are free, but order or renew yours in plenty of time.
3. Tickets – there are many online options for flights and hotels these days, so double check if you need a physical ticket with you.
4. Flight times – double check if they are AM or PM and allow extra time for your journey – in case of road works, bad weather or other delays. If you have an early morning flight and it is possible, travel the day / evening before and stay in a hotel – some offer free parking whilst you are away.
5. Luggage allowance – airlines vary – and costs can be high. Make sure you have the biggest, lightest hand luggage case or bag that is allowed to maximise your space.
I hope you are jetting off for some autumn / winter sunshine soon, if you are, have a great holiday!