My Mummy is so very special to me.
If I could give her the perfect Mothers Day this is what it would be…..
1. A BIG lie in. I do try and sleep a bit later than 6am but most of the time I just can’t manage it! ( I will try though, and definitely not do my 5.30 wide awake thing)
2. Help my brother and sisters bring her coffee and croissants in bed. Mummy NEVER has breakfast in bed. I can help carry our cards though.
3. Make a lovely card with help from the others. I want to tell her how much I love her.
4. A day of sunshine. Mummy loves the sunshine. It cheers her up!
6. A Pandora charm for her bracelet, Mummy loves things to keep and would love a special charm to remember this Mothers Day.
7. An Angel Reading, Mummy believes in and loves Angels, and would absolutely LOVE this. I would love someone to tell Mummy everything is going to be ok. (I know that it is, and wish I could convince Mummy too).
8. Some Lindor chocolates. Yum, yum, yum!
9. A poem written by my brother and sisters. My big sis Lea wrote and framed a lovely piece from me, about my life so far for Christmas, and Mummy cried she loved it so much.
10. Three wishes for Mummy to chose special somethings herself.
I love you so much Mummy. We all do. You look after us all so well, and always put us first. We know that we are your world, and you are ours. Happy Mothers Day x x
What are you doing for Mothers Day?