Mummy is a Britax Ambassador, and we were recently sent our first review product – and WOW what a product!
We were sent the gorgeous Britax Smile Pushchair.
It. Is. Fantastic.
Ok, where shall I start?
We had the Britax Smile in Navy, and it is super smart.
It has air-filled rear tyres, and all round suspension for such a smooth, comfortable ride. I am two, and it is plenty big enough for me, I face forwards because I like to see everything (nosey!) But, you can have the seat facing your Mummy, when you are younger. There is also a carrycot which fits on to the chassis, obviously, I haven’t got that as I am a big boy now. It is a gorgeous looking, top quality, easy to use pushchair.
I love my Britax Smile because…
It is super comfy with air filled rear tyres and all round suspension. I was not shaken or stirred even on a very bumpy Nature Trail!
The rain cover fits really well, but with a window that Mummy can undo when inside, or if the rain eases. I hate raincovers, so love this – it keeps me happy!
I feel very posh riding along – the navy fabric with the silver and black looks SO smart.
Mummy can bring EVERYTHING I need with us – the shopping basket is HUGE! In fact, she can bring everything we all need!
The seat is big and padded and comfy with a very roomy harness that clicks open and closed very easily. But not so easy that I can do it, obviously!
Mummy loves my Britax Smile because…
It feels such quality.
It looks so smart.
It is SO lovely and easy to push (and so agrees everyone else who pushes it).
The seat size and harness gives Pickle more than enough room, and the seat is so comfy.
It is so easy to fold, I take the seat unit off but you can fold it with it on too.
I LOVE the rain cover, it fits well, goes on easily and quickly and is roomy, with a window to open when we pop inside a shop.
The shopping basket is the best I have had on any pushchair.
The seat unit is so easy to take off the chassis, and is very light. The chassis is easy to fold, and has a super adjustable handle height for the tallest of people. The rear wheels pop on and off super-easy by pressing the centre of the wheel. This pushchair takes up more room than our umbrella folding buggy (obviously) but, no more than my first pram. And, if you can fit it in, it is WELL worth the room it takes up! Mummy drives a Vauxhall Zafira so space doesn’t matter
Pushchair – Birth to 17 kg (3 years)
- Extra large shopping basket with 3M ScotchLite™ reflective safety stripes will carry everything you need for everyday journeys
- Suitable from birth with BRITAX SMILE Carrycot (included) or Britax BABY-SAFE infant carrier (available separately)
- Integrated CLICK & GO® receivers make it easy to create a travel system
- 5-point safety harness with padded heightadjustable shoulder straps
- Fully reversible seat unit with multi-position recline, forward and rearward facing to maintain eye contact with your child
- Fully suspension and air-filled rear wheels for optimum travel comfort
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Quick-release wheels for more compact storage
- Telescopic handle providing comfort and ease when walking
- Viewing window on canopy
- Ventilation window in the hood
- Adjustable footrest with three positions
- Raincover included
The Britax Smile retails at £450.
It is bulky, but worth it.
We were sent the Britax Smile to review, all thoughts, words and pictures are ours!